Joomla 4.0.2 is now available. This is a bug-fix release for the 4.0.x series of Joomla.
What's in 4.0.2?
Joomla 4.0.2 addresses a bug that was introduced into the Joomla Update Component (com_joomlaupdate package), breaking updates starting from 4.0.1
If you have already updated to 4.0.1 you will need to install this Joomla Update Component update, to fix the updater issue before you can update to 4.0.2. More details you can find in the documentation: Update from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2.
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes
New installation instructions and technical requirements
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 4.0.2 release
Find out more, visit the Joomla 4 landing page https://www.joomla.org/4/
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 4.0.2 release!
Make the next Joomla release even better
Download the upcoming releases from the Joomla 4 nightly build page (for testing purposes only - do not use on production sites).
Want an even easier option? Get yourself over to launch.joomla.org - where you can also test Joomla 4.0 with just one click - no testing environment needed, nothing to install or set up (at all).
- Dutch: Joomla 4.0.2 is nu beschikbaar
- French: Joomla 4.0.2 est disponible
- German: Joomla 4.0.2 ist da - ein Bugfix Release
- Italian: Joomla 4.0.2 sono disponibili
- Russian: Вышел релиз Joomla 4.0.2
- Spanish: Joomla 4.0.2 ya está disponible
- Swiss German: Joomla 4.0.2 Bugfix-Update erschienen
- Turkish: Joomla 4.0.2 hata düzeltme güncellemesi yayınlandı