Joomla 3.9.19 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 5 security vulnerabilities and contains over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.19?
Joomla 3.9.19 includes 5 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in modules heading tag option (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Inconsistent default textfilter settings (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.18) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_modules tag options (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18) More information »
- Moderate Priority - Core - XSS in jQuery.htmlPrefilter (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_postinstall (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0 through 3.9.18) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix incomplete utf8mb4 conversion since 3.9.17 #29117
- Backport jQuery 3.5 security fixes #28948
- Frontend: Removal of the create/edit menu item buttons #29191
- Extend the checks to make sure only real user admins can create accounts #24738
- Mail: Support of dotless domains #28576
- Codemirror updated to its latest release #28691
- Improve translation system supporting better pluralization for languages like Welsh #28763
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.19
English (UK), 3.9.19 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.19 release.
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.9 releases!
Make the next Joomla release even better
Download the upcoming releases from the nightly build page (for testing purposes only - do not use on production sites).
Want an even easier option? Get yourself over to launch.joomla.org - where you can also test Joomla 4.0 with just one click - no testing environment needed, nothing to install or set up (at all).
- Greek: Joomla 3.9.19 - Ασφάλεια και Βελτιώσεις
- Russian: Вышел релиз безопасности Joomla 3.9.19
- Spanish: Joomla 3.9.19 ya está disponible
- Turkish: Joomla! 3.9.19 Yayınlandı
- Dutch: Joomla 3.9.19 is nu beschikbaar
- French: Joomla 3.9.19 est disponible
- German: Joomla 3.9.19 Release
- Italian: Disponibile aggiornamento sicurezza Joomla 3.9.19