Joomla 3.9.14 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses two security vulnerabilities and contains over 35 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.14?
Joomla 3.9.14 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in framework files (affecting Joomla 3.8.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Various SQL injections through configuration parameters (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #27190 #27219
- Fix incorrect id generated for input fields in repetable subform #27081
- Fix Sample Data Learn #27100 #27101 #27102
- Allow JSON Document caching #27161
- Avoid errors when Joomla! gets outdated #27197
- Show full video filename and preview icon in Media Manager #27230
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.14
English (UK), 3.9.14 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.14 release.
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.9 releases!
Make the next Joomla release even better
Joomla 3.10 and 4.0 are coming along nicely. Got a bright idea about how we can make Joomla even better? We are calling all devs to make a difference and share your ideas on improving the CMS.
Find out more about these releases over on GitHub:
- Joomla 3.10 milestone: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/milestone/34
- Joomla 4.0 milestone: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/milestone/5
Download these upcoming releases from the nightly build page (for testing purposes only - do not use on production sites).
Want an even easier option? Get yourself over to launch.joomla.org - where you can test Joomla 4.0 with just one click - no testing environment needed, nothing to install or set up (at all).