The Joomla Project announces the immediate availability of Joomla 1.5.26 [senu takaa ama busani]. This is a security release. The Production Leadership Team's goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla community. Learn more about Joomla! development at the Developer Site.
- New installation and technical requirements
- Upgrade from an existing Joomla 1.5 version
- Migration from Joomla! 1.0.x
Please note that you should always backup your site before upgrading.
Check the Joomla 1.5.26 Post-Release FAQs to see if there are important items and helpful hints discovered after the release.
- High Priority - Core - Password Change Vulnerability. More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Information Disclosure. More information »
Joomla! Bug Squad
Thanks to the Joomla Bug Squad for their dedicated efforts investigating reports, fixing problems, and applying patches to Joomla. If you find a bug in Joomla, please report it on the CMS Issue Tracker.
Joomla! Security Strike Team
A big thanks to the Joomla! Security Strike Team for fixing all reported security issues with this release. Members include: Airton Torres, Alan Langford, Bill Richardson, Elin Waring, Jason Kendall, Marijke Stuivenberg, Mark Dexter, Michael Babker, Rouven Weßling, Samuel Moffatt.