The April issue of the Joomla Community Magazine is here!
IN THIS ISSUE:
A special thanks to the members of our Joomla! community who contributed articles to this month's issue: Eric Lamy, Dmitry Strizhov, Andrew Eddie, Hagen Graf, Sean Redfearn, Victor Drover, Jarrod Nettles, and Chad Windnagle.
Editor’s Introduction Get Open, written by Cristina Solana Feature stories
- Andrew Eddie provides updates on upcoming Joomla! releases in The Source April 2011
- Hagen Graf shares insights about Multi-Language Websites with Joomla! 1.6 core
- Sean Redfearn points to two key questions for sitebuilders in Convincing the Skeptics about Open Source and CMS
- Community members have submitted two articles in two different languages for this issue.
- Opportunities are now open for community members to submit articles in 21 different languages.
Website Case Studies
- Dianne Henning knits up a sweet sounding case study in For Rocker Samantha Farrell, Joomla! Rocks.
- Alice Grevet shares updates on what OSM has been doing during March on behalf of the Joomla! project.
JUGs and Events
- Victor Drover invites you to submit your nominations for The J!OSCAR awards - recognizing excellence in the Joomla! community.
- Jarrod Nettles shows how get more out of templates in Rapid Development Techniques – Templates Within Templates!
- Chad Windnagle shares about the importance of Documenting Documentation.
- Arlen Walker introduces us to Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos in The Joomla! Setup.
- Anthony Olsen shares How to become a css detective with CSS Edit.
The Joomla! Haikus
punsters and word masters too,
spread the Joomla! love...
Milena Mitova reviews Joomla! 24-Hour Trainer - the new A to Z book for novices.
Joomla! in the Press/Media
- Mark Bender bring us Joomla! in the Press/Media — April 2011.
On the lighter side...
- Yepr has contributed another Jane Beyond & friends cartoon.
In our next issue We want to publish your Joomla! story in the next JCM issue! So take a look at our Author Resources content to get a better idea of what we are looking for, and then register to become a JCM author and submit your Joomla! story!