In our current logo suggestion forum we have seen a wealth of talent from our many members. Now the Core team of Joomla! would like to officially invite entries in our logo contest. The logo contest is open to all community members and will decide the Official Logo for Joomla!. People with a great idea are encouraged to submit it regardless of their ability to render a final version.
The logo contest will run in the following format...
- All community members are invited to submit logo design concepts for the Joomla project.
- To enter a design it must be entered as a new thread in the Logo Competition Forum.
- Whilst you may add comments, please do not add logos to entry threads.
- Do not enter a design as a reply to an existing entries thread.
- The Core team will then consider all entries and vote on a group of five finalists.
- The community will then be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite logo design concept from the five finalists.
- We reserve the right to have the wining concept further developed by our creative team. Additionally this will allow us to formulate a style guide and versions specific to various media formats.
- The closing date for entries will be 2359 GMT Monday 12th September.
- Finalists to be announced and the community vote will commence on 2359 Wednesday 14th September. All forum members will be able to vote once for their favourite logo.
- Voting will close 2359 GMT Monday 19th September. The logo with the highest number of votes will become the official Joomla! logo.
- The winner will be announced on the OSM forum and www.joomla.org at 23:59 Wednesday 21st September 2005.
Complete competition rules can be found here:
The Competition Forum area can be found here: