Joomla! will be exhibiting at its second UK LinuxWorld Conference and Expo. Last year, the London-based event, saw Joomla! win recognition and awards (if you haven't voted yet, you know what to do).
The conference and expo provides a must see open source event for decision-makers and technical professionals. The event delivers key information and resources all under the roof of Olympia, London, 25-26 October.
This will be the first LinuxWorld where Joomla's "next-generation" 1.5 framework will be officially on exhibit as a Beta release. By coming to the show you will have the chance to meet key developers of the project, Johan Janssens and Louis Landry, and community members Mitchell Annabele and Waseem Sadiq.
You will be able to not only see Joomla! 1.5 Beta being pushed to the limit; you may well tap into a wealth of knowlege from the Joomla! pros attending. Visit the guys at the Joomla!, Open Source Matters stand number OV4.
LinuxWorld also affords a range of other opportunities to:
- Hear real-life examples of application, integration and migration of Linux in business
- Attend free end-user case studies from the BBC, Malmaison, Specsavers
- Evaluate the cost implications and practicalities of open source in enterprise
- Discover the pros and cons of open source in the Great Linux Debate featuring Microsoft
- Source new products and services from over 60 leading exhibitors
As always, there's a lot to see and do. And you can pre-register for free entry to the exhibition.