Joomla 3.8.10 is now available. This is a bug fix release addressing one bug introduced into 3.8.9 which affects Windows servers.
What's in 3.8.10?
Joomla 3.8.10 is addressing one bug introduced into Joomla 3.8.9. This release is fixing the autoloader for Windows platforms.
If you are using a Windows platform, please update your site to 3.8.10 as soon as possible.
Visit GitHub for more information about this issue.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.8.10
English (UK), 3.8.10 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Please remember to backup your site before updating and to clear your site, administrator and browser cache after updating.
If you find a bug in Joomla please report it on the Joomla! Issue Tracker.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQs regarding the 3.8.10 release.
Make the next Joomla release even better
Joomla 3.9, 3.10 and 4.0 are in the works. If you would like to help improve them you can make a direct difference! You can find more information about these releases on GitHub:
- Joomla 3.9 milestone: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/milestone/20
- Joomla 3.9 Privacy Framework: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/20800
- Joomla 3.10 milestone: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/milestone/34
- Joomla 4.0 milestone: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/milestone/5
We invite you to download these upcoming releases on the nightly build page (for testing purposes only - do not use on production sites).
Join the Joomla Volunteer Community and contribute your skills and time to help Joomla grow even more:
- Become a tester - no special skills required, but able to install test releases, and follow reporting instructions
- Help us translate - for those who speak English and any other language
- Document new features - for those who can write tutorials and technical documentation
- Other areas - find one that fits your skills and interests.