Wait, there's more ...
Tons of additional features and improvements for developers, integrators, and designers!
- Allow a custom page title to be defined for an article without a menu item #10838 **
- Show cache_path in config, catch exceptions, clean cache on config save #13520
- Allow extensions to register callback functions to the debug console #11700
- New method for retrieving the strings from the store #11692
- New ability to refresh cached JTable fields #11046
- onAfterRenderModules event in modules rendering #10113
- New method isClient($identifier) has been introduced in JApplicationCms class #8971
- Added Feature items filter to mod_articles_news #12547
- Show configured upload limit when uploading files #12396
- Added optional suffix text to Mass Mail Form page #12078
- The Module "Articles Newsflash" now allows you to sort your articles by 'Modified Date' #11128
- In the Global configuration, you can now configure mail settings with newly added 'Reply To' and 'Reply To Name' fields #11015
- A new 'show_info' option (hide/show) is now available in the com_contact, along with other improvements #8607
- Joomla! Update Component: Check for minimum supported database type and version #12355
- A visibility indicator allows you to see which Menu items are hidden, or not, when displaying the Menu items list #11998
- New 'show/hide' introtext parameter integrated in to the newsflash module #11564
- Track package extension relationships with extensions it installs #12977
- New plugin displaying a nag message to update the PHP version #11498
- Order your articles by votes or rating in your backend, as well as your frontend, when the content vote plugin is enabled #11225
- Media has now a 'Select all' checkbox, you can now delete a folder full of items you no longer need #8852
- Settings displayed aside the ‘Use Global’ field #11911
- ISIS Template has been modernised #12319
- Improvement of the date and time picker #11138
- Users can share sessions between apps #12068
** Click on the Issue number to learn more about the feature on GitHub.
* Over 700 improvements have been made in Joomla! 3.7.